We firmly believe in our products. However, we understand that they may not be the right fit for everyone. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- The request must be made fewer than 14 days after your purchase
- The purchase being refunded must NOT include any pre-order, or store credit.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded
- We will not provide refund on partial, split or upgrade payments
- We will not provide refunds on renewal payments since you have ample time to cancel and it creates fees on our end
- We will not provide refunds on Creator's Club or bundle subscriptions since it could too easily be abused
- You must agree to deactivate and uninstall all the plugins you are receiving a refund for from every site you are using them on if a refund is granted
- You must let us know what didn't work for you and allow us to attempt to help resolve your problem
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
By purchasing from this site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgement or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded or any bank or transactions fees involved in the refund process.
Get in touch
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or feedback regarding our refund policy. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may make changes to this Refund Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this website.
Refund policy created on 11 June 2018.
Updated policy on 17 November 2019 to reflect naming changes, new product types, and a new policy around describing any issues encountered.
Updated policy on 4 May 2020 to remove alpha/beta eligibility exception and clarify reasoning for renewals & bundles