Affiliate Program Agreement
The purpose of this affiliate linking policy is to govern the management and use of our affiliate program. Terms used in our Terms & Conditions have the same meaning in this policy. If you have any questions regarding our affiliate program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliate Program Rules
- Affiliates Receive 15% of revenue attributed to them by our affiliate tracking system unless stated otherwise for certain kinds of products or revenue. We reserve the right to change this % at any time.
- Affiliates who also have an active Creators' Club subscription may request to have their commission increased to 20%.
- Affiliates who wish to produce educational content or templates for our products may enter into a content partnership with us and receive a commission of 25% if accepted.
- Affiliates receive a commission of 10% on recurring subscription payments
- Affiliates will not receive payouts for refunded transactions, and may see refunded transaction amounts removed from their balance. Referrals will only be paid after the refund window for that purchase and at least 30 days after the purchase date.
- Affiliates must request payouts themselves and payouts must be at least $100 in order to be processed. We do not guarantee payout processing time.
- We reserve the right to close an affiliate's account and/or reject referrals for any reason whatsoever
- We do not allow the use of our affiliate links on coupon code websites
Get in touch
Feel free to get in touch if you’d like to learn more about our affiliate program, your referrals or your payouts. You’ll understand that we may need to ask for proof of your identity before providing you with any personal information. You can contact us at email@example.com or by mail at Tangible Inc.
If our company, the Site or product is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell Products to you.
Affiliate Program Policy created on 11 June 2018.
Added new tiered commission system, recurring commissions, manual payout requests, minimum payout amount, and minimum eligible time on 14 August 2019. No changes have been made since that date.